Community Defense Hotline The Community Defense Line is operated by Siembra NC organizers and volunteers 24 hours a day. Call the hotline if you suspect ICE activity, and we’ll send volunteers to verify the incident. Once we confirm it, we’ll send an alert by text message to the community. Try not to share rumors that have not been verified! We want to be alert but not live in fear!
To Receive Alerts
Send the relevant text message below to the following number: 81010
- For alerts for Alamance County: @siembra1
- For alerts for Guilford or Randolph: @siembra2
- For alerts for Forsyth County: @siembra3
- For alerts for Durham County: @siembra4
- For alerts for Randolph County: @siembra5
For other counties, contact the corresponding group below.